My name is Tracy Day, and I represent the Intensive English Program at Boise State University.
I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about our program to see if it is a good fit for your students.
I look forward to…"
Biet thu G28, Lang Quoc te Thang long, Tran Dang Ninh, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
UIE was established based on Decision no. 217/QD/KHVN of Vietnam Assosiation for Promoting and Supporting Education Development – VIPASED. VIPASED is a organisation which has activities and development in 61 provinces on nation-wide scale. The Assosiation’s task is to coodinate with other organisations to implement socialized education to build a learning society, with a view to raising public knowledge, human resources training, talent training, contributing to serve the cause of national industrialization and modernization. VIPASED’s leaders board:
+ General Vo Nguyen Giap – Honorary President
+ Mr Vu Oanh, Chairman – President – Former Member of Political Bureau – Vietnam Communist Party.
+ Mr Tran Xuan Nhi- Vice President – Former Deputy Minister of Education and Training (MOET).
+ Mr Doan Duy Thanh – Vice President – Former President of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
+ Mr Nguyen Van Hanh – Vice President
- UIE has the permission by Ministry of Education & Training and implemented under the management and conduct of Ministry of Education & Training in the field of consulting students study overseas.
- UIE’s key activities and tasks:
+ Consulting on study- abroad programs
+ Organising education fair and exhibition on introduction to the coutries’ educations
+ Establishing world-wide education network and developing models
+ Organising study tours for staffs and teachers development
- UIE is operated by specialists who have more than 10 years working experience in consulting and enrolling students into overseas programs. These speacialists have been trained and professional certified through many Professional Consultancy courses organised by various Embassies.
- UIE is a prestigious overseas consultancy office to Vietnamese students as well as to other countries’s Embassies and Schools
- The Consulting Section is managed by Mrs. Binh (Le Thi Yen Binh) who is:
+ Working at the National Institute of Education Development (NIED), former Director of NIED’s Study abroad Program, and has more than 13 years working experience in this field.
+ Deputy General secretary of Vietnam’s International Study Consultancy Association- VIECA.
- UIE has been consulting free of charge on self-funding and scholarship overseas study programs in a scientific method and appropriate for pupils and students at all education levels.
- UIE is a member of VIECA (Vietnam’s International Study Consultancy Association ), which cooperate with more than 200 schools from 30 different countries such as: England, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, France, Holland, Russia, USA, Thailand, Poland, Finland, India, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
- UIE is the representative of many Universities, Colleges, Technical Schools and High Schools all over the world: England, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, France, Holland, Russia, USA, Thailand, India, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Japan and Taiwan. We have helped many Vietnamese pupils and students to go to study overseas both on short-term and long-term courses, either on scholarships or self-funding finance.
- UIE helps Vietnamese students to study abroad both on scholarships or self-funding finance with various programs: Foreign Languages, High School, College, Vocational, Foundation Courses-A level, Bachelor, Master, Study, Cultural Exchange for secondary students in America, Canada, Australia,Germany and UK, English Teaching Training, English Summer Camp for secondary students in UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, Singapore, etc.
Membership in professional associations
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of WEBA 2018 to add comments!