Contacts international ,established as in 1990, maintains the aim of providing individuals, with quality information and resources. We provide expert advisory services to Bangladeshi individuals, intending to go abroad for higher studies or work. As career advisors, it is our endeavor to guide and counsel our prospective clients to make the right decision in selecting an international destination that best suits their needs and desires within specific financial parameters.
‘ CONTACTS ’ is imparting a full-service overseas educational consulting practice. Our edge over our competitors in Bangladesh is that ‘Contacts ’ not only caters to students who self finance themselves but also guides them to the full bright scholarships for higher education in multiple disciplines in various international Universities.
The ‘CONTACTS’ because of its strong repute & credible business contacts with quality institution abroad, also helps in developing and commissioning twinning /Split-Degree Programme with European and Far-Eastern Universities.
Our potential strength is our professionally trained staff, fully conversant of the admission procedures in the Foreign Universities and very well aware of the latest development in the Immigration & Visa policies of the respective country.
Besides for consultation and advice, the services of Mr. Md Mustafizur Rahman, he is the key-man in this organization and has fully aware about the students counseling regarding study abroad file preparation interview preparation and about visa obtaining.
There are 11 staffs continuously working of our office. They are honest, punctual and active. Always they are trying to help & co-operate the prospective students. The name and designation of staffs are given below:
No. Name Designation Qualification Contact No.
1 MD MUSTAFIZUR RAHAMN Managing Director Master Degree 00880 1715482363
2 Suriya Parvin Director
Graduation. 00880 2 8321986
3 Mr Ripon Ahmed
Office Manager M.B..A 00880 1924940695
4 Miss Kamrun Nahar Accounts. Officer B.Com, C.A Inter 00880 12628556
5 Miss Shamima
6 Mr Abul Kalam Azad Counselor L.L.B. P.G.D 00880 1712000013
7 Mr. Kazal Ahmed Counselor BBA 00880 1713009567
8 Mohammad Saifur Rahman Marketing Officer BA 00880 1819150454
10 Sirajul Islam Office Executative HSC 00880 1916583378
11 Shoriful Office peone SSC
This office stand in center point of Dhaka city which is walking distance of Pan Pacific Sonargaon and Sheraton Hotel. The office is running with 2 floors of a 4 stairs building . It is well decorated 12 rooms and centrally air-conditioning.
‘CONTACTS INT/L’ provides following professional services to our partner Universities/colleges:
• Arrival arrangement of visiting overseas education representatives.
• Administration of advertisements on Media.
• Arrangement of interview/seminar sessions.
• Market analysis as per requirement.
OUR SERVICES: (For Students)
‘CONTACTS INT/L’ facilitates our respected clients in the following services:
• Provide comprehensive information about the foreign education system.
• Give personalized counseling on available study options.
• Correspond with foreign and local institutions on the behalf of the student.
• Process application for a selected course.
• Complete file preparation for the visa processing.
• Complete interview preparation.
• Process payment and registration procedure.
• Help to arrange student accommodation & Airport-pickup.
• Travel plans arrangements.
• Identify & help in negotiation regarding course-credit transfer with educational institutions.
• Pre-departure briefing.
• Coaching for highly competitive Tests such as GRE / GMAT / SAT / TOEFL / IELTS.
A Unit of
EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL CENTER
Tel: +880 2 9339021
Fax: +880 2 8363237
Cell: +880- 715482363
Membership in professional associations
FACD CAB, ICEF,Uniagent,EEUA
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of WEBA 2018 to add comments!
Hi Mustafizur, Are you going to attend WEBA in Las Vegas this week? If so I would be interested meeting in person to discuss some things about your website and online presence. Would you be interested? Best,