• Business Name: International Students Placement Centre
• Business Address: P.O. Box 8199, Pan African Building, Kampala
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.ispc.co.ug
• Tel. +256787 544 902
• Mob: 256 772501503
• Andrew Kavuma, Chief Executive Officer
• Catherine Nantongo, Executive Director
• Victoria Zalwango , Admissions and Education counsellor
• Barishaki Paula, Education consultant/Marketing officer
General Business Activities
International Students Placement Centre (ISPC) is a Students placement education consultancy/counselling, TOFEL examination preparation assistance/training, Scholarship application as well as pre departure and post arrival student’s services. ISPC represents excellence and unique experience as a pathway to quality and cost effective education internationally. The well qualified Staff is committed to academic excellence. Our traditional business mode is based on the accomplishment of particular students’ requirements/needs and client (student) satisfaction.
• Mission statement – To promote excellence and integrity in learning in all forms to African students
_ To develop intellectual, social, aesthetic and physical capabilities of all students.
Scope of work
Our focus as an education consultancy and students’ placement company is to provide supportive educational services in the areas within the city centre and surrounding suburbs.
You need to be a member of WEBA 2018 to add comments!